3.19.2008

Here I am!


So I finally gave in! I have been saying that a lot lately, but it is true here I am. So to catch everyone up, here it goes.


Born and raised on Oahu, I went to play volleyball at BYUH where I met the "love-of-my-life", Cameron where he played basketball for BYUH. We fell in love and in December of 2004 we took the plunge! Shortly after I graduated in 2006, and we welcomed the arrival of Marcus Kanoheakameakahikupa`a Heide on September 10, 2007. He was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 in long (he was born with a club foot, but is doing excellent!) Let me just tell you, you are never prepared for labor and motherhood!


We are now living in Washington, where Cameron is from, and where I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise my son, while writing and editing for a women's magazine. Cameron was just offered a job as a Project Engineer and we couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world girlie! Can't wait to keep up with ya!

    ReplyDelete