8.19.2013

Earthly Father, Heavenly Father


This video, is EXACTLY what my life is about!

We have such an amazing opportunity to be parents here on Earth and I want to enjoy every single second that I have here with my family.

My children only know what I have provided for them. They never doubt only trust, in me and Cameron as their parents. I read this amazing article the other day, The Day I Stopped saying "hurry up" and it has changed my perspective tremendously. The late mom always saying, "hurry up we're going to be late, we're going to miss it...etc" is oh too familiar. So from this day forward I am going to enjoy every loving and annoying moment. Every meltdown and funny joke that my beautiful children have to offer.

As Thomas S. Monson said,  "If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost ever newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will-to your surprise- miss them profoundly."

I vow to always find joy in the journey. In this miraculous thing called life, with the people that we chose to be with even before this life. 

I love my husband who works so hard for us, to have the comforts in this life that my children rely on. Cameron, you are an amazing father and I love you so much!

"They trust so deeply. How I yearn to do the same. They see so little of how it all came to be. Never questioning, only trusting. "

No comments:

Post a Comment