3.16.2010

You are invited

What: to a 101 Web Seminar

For many of my followers you have already noticed that I am really into paying off debts as fast as possible and allowing myself to be in great positions to create wealth. If you are skeptical, please know that I plan on having my car paid off by May and my home soon to follow.

I have gained knowledge using the 101 Financial program and want to share it with everyone, because I know it works. If you are interested, this week there will be a few Web Seminars taking place and you are invited to join.

When:
This week there will be 3 webinars-Wednesday the 17th and 2 on Thursday the 18th. What is a webinar? It is a 101 Financial Seminar that takes place on the Internet, so that we can talk to many people in many different places. A webinar is a virtual conference room where you enter into confidentially. There are no cameras and only one person talking- a real person. They will show you a power point and explain how 101 can change your life.

It is FREE, quick and if nothing else, great knowledge.

Where:
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me so that I can e-mail you the LINK and you can hear how my life & many other lives are changing and benefiting from this everyday!

R.S.V.P.
email me for the link- kamaileheide@yahoo.com


Have a 101`derful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment