3.16.2010

Future Daddy $

I am sitting here at the computer when I see and hear Marcus scolding Makana (the little girl I watch every day) and I couldn't help but laugh.

She came over to him with a pair of the baby's pants. Marcus, being a defensive big brother, told her to put it back, and it went a little something like this.

Marcus: Put it back, Ana!
Makana: NO!
Marcus: Now!
Makana: NO!
Marcus: Listen! 3-2-1! okay, time out!
Me: It's okay, it's okay. she is fine.
Marcus: No, time out. (he took her hand and grabbed the pants and gave it to me.)


I couldn't help but laugh and thought,
Wow. That's what I sound like!
Well, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soooo like ava too cus i babysit and she always tells the girl to go time out after counting to 3..sometimes she tells daddy to go time out! hahaha..kids..(funny thing is the girl i babysit is ana too) just wait till your son starts repeating what the people say on tv..ahhh!

    ReplyDelete