6.16.2008

Busy, Busy!!

It has been such a busy week!
Last week my little brother graduated from the 8th grade, and to celebrate we went to the country club to eat Hawaiian food. It was so good; Marcus ate all his poi!
Marcus & his tutu
Wednesday morning Marcus, some family and I went to the swap meet. Gotta love the swap meet. It was so hot, Marcus fell asleep and he was sweating everywhere.Later that day our family went to Makaha to take some family pictures. It was so beautiful, it really made me miss home. Here is just a sample of us being goofy.
Friday Marcus and I went to Laie to visit some old friends, go to the beach and eat lunch. We had so much fun!




Kakela Beach ParkPapa Ole's. This is the view behind the restaurant, and behind me across the street...



...this is the view!



Baby Kashus and ElikaDean & his farmer boy tan. :o)



Saturday we went to Lopaka's basketball game. He did really good and his school team played Punahou, they lost by 10 or so, but I was very impressed. After that we went to eat shave ice at Waiola's and it was so ono. Strawberry cream & melona with ice cream. I didn't eat much because Marcus ate it all!!!






Go Warriors...sorry Daddy! (he crossed over to the dark side)Uncle Kahi



Later, Saturday we went to a good (pre-school/high school) friend's wedding reception. I saw a lot of my classmates. It was fun!

2 comments:

  1. awww... i looks like you has so much fun, and you were busy.. man... i miss being home.. anyways tell the family i said hi... email me some time..
    love yah,
    nanea

    ReplyDelete
  2. time flies so fast right? I can't believe lopaka is going to be starting high school and curtis got married! wow!

    ReplyDelete