9.05.2012

Baby Shower

Baby Shower Time! Who doesn't love a party? Well, it can be slightly uncomfortable when you are the center of attention at a party and you are very large and in charge. Everyone is looking at you, probably thinking, wow! she got big. Don't lie, you know you thought it at some point. Anyway, everyone has come for one purpose, YOU.

Here to celebrate the new life you are bringing into the world, and if you are anything like me, you are grumpy, 50 lbs over your normal weight, hot and tired of answering the same questions. But, I must admit it was a fun baby shower and I got to spend it with some of the best people in my life.

When I was pregnant with the boys, I was in Washington. I didn't have any of my Hawaiian family with me. I didn't get that HUGE family baby shower, but don't get me wrong, my Washington church sisters took good care of me. Anyway, so it was only fitting that I would have a party, plus I was having my first little girl.

Thank you to all that helped with food, decorations, and my crafts. I decided that I playing games is not as fun as eating and crafting. So instead of your traditional baby shower, I requested a crepes buffet. Nothing but crepes and every single topping you could think of. Fruit, whipped cream, nutella, ice cream even. Yum. And instead of games, we did crafts. We had "make one take one" hair clips,and a tie-dye station, Filled with onesies and socks. I loved it!

And thanks to Pinterest for keeping me up all night and helping us decorate! 
Love, love, love. 












No comments:

Post a Comment