5.07.2010

A Legacy through Food

This is "tutu" with Marcus, when he was a baby. She is such an important part of our family. She is the rock and strength that holds us all together. She loves life, her 6 kids, 21 grand kids and 12 great grand kids (I think I got `em all) She is extremely talented. If you know her you will agree. She quilts beautifully, weaves lauhala extraordinarily, and is without a doubt the best cook in the family! She has passed down some of her awesome recipes, and I am so thankful that I get to share them with my family.

Marcus and I made tutu's monkey bread the other day for dinner. What better fitting than monkey bread for a bunch of monkey's? When Cam came home he said, "Wow. Where did it all go?" Marcus and I just looked at each other and smiled! :)
We LOVE you tutu!

Photobucket

1 comment: