7.10.2013

Elder Jackson Durrett

 
My awesome little brother has decided to serve the Lord by a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He has kept himself worthy, spiritually and physically fit and will be reporting to the Missionary Training Center this October to serve in the Mexico Torreon Mission, Spanish speaking.
I am so poud of Paka and I know that he will be an awesome missionary. I have such a strong testimony of missionary work. There is much work to be done and you don't have to be an a white short and tie to do work for the Lord. Everyday we can touch the lives of others and serve our brothers and sisters, and my brother will spend the next two years of his life doing just that.
I know you will be awesome! I love you "Paki-Paks"!

No comments:

Post a Comment