11.06.2011

101 Financial money saving e-guide


This weekend I had the opportunity to attend a 101 Financial Student University. If you are new to my blog you might be wondering what 101 Financial is.

 In a nut shell, 101 is a Financial Education Company. Started in 2002 by local boy Alan Akina, (you may recognize him from the KHON2 morning news-Financial Segment and Thrifty Thursday's clips) he has shared his dreams and his passions with thousands of locals and even main-landers; teaching us how to achieve Financial Freedom. Learning simple but new and unconventional methods of everyday banking, Cameron & I have paid off close to $90K in the the last 3 years to our debt. In fact, in the last 3 months we have paid an extra $11,000 to our mortgage principle payment and hope to have our home paid off in the next 2 years.

Needless to say, this University was filled with speakers and money saving tips. I was able to refresh my knowledge and meet and share stories with others.

I know, I know get to the point. What I wanted to share with my readers, family & friends is that 101 Financial is offering a FREE money saving e-guide. All you have to do is like the fan pagewww.facebook.com/101financial 
and you can download your

If you would like to know anything else about taking control of your Financial life and achieving Financial Freedom, please check out my page 
www.101financial.com/camkam 
or click the link on the side bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment