6.16.2010

ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM!

I have to apologize, I have been meaning to post this clip of the baby for some time now, however, it keeps getting pushed back beacuse as you can see, I have been so busy. The video isn't the best, it is really short so it would upload fast; but oh well, you get the point.

My little Lohena, lovingly reffered to as "baby brubber", and as which he responds to, has decided to start walking. Early last month he started standing up and taking a few steps here and there. He is practically running and crawling is no longer an option. Walking at 10 months may have been applauded as a first child, but now that I have two, that now means double the trouble. I often look at him bewildered as to where my baby has gone. Needless to say, I am both sad and excited for a new stage in baby brubber's life.


So, here you go mom, sorry it took so long for me to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment