4.30.2010

Meet the Beast: Update Part 2

This month, we were able to pay off "the Beast" as you just saw. I will have to say, I saw that some of you voted against me (don't worry I won't hold it against you) it certainly seems crazy; radical, and unconventional. It is, and yet so SIMPLE!

As soon, as we get the title, I will post it for you all to see. One less debt just means more cash in my pocket!

I just wanted everyone to know that Cameron and I accomplished this on 1 income and without changing our lifestyle. You do not need to have a lot of debt to utilize the 101 program; and it will still work for you if you have 3 homes (mortgages) and 16 cars (loans)! It doesn't matter who you are and what your situation is. This is not a pyramid or multi-level (been there done that!) but and education where you learn how to pay off your debts quickly and without using your savings account.

We went from "what did you buy?" "how much was that?" STRESS to serious peace of mind. A simple common goal and knowledge that keeps Cameron and I STRESS FREE and one step closer to our goals.


www.101financial.com/camkam
Photobucket

1 comment: