6.14.2009

UP

The other day I took Marcus to the movie theatre for the first time to see Disney's "UP". I was so worried that he wouldn't sit through it or be scared, and inevitably lose my $7.50. (yes!!! $7.50 is what I said for a dang matinee) Luckily, kids under 3 are free.

But to my utter enjoyment, he loved it! He was a little scared at first but once the movie started and the snacks were brought out, he didn't want it to end. He even sat in the booster chair next to me.

I cried too, It really was a cute movie.






1 comment:

  1. we took paka to that movie too! Absolutely loved it! I think i got misty-eyed too:P....Did you guys do 3D?? We weren't too sure if paka would be cool with wearing the glasses the whole time and how he would react to things coming at him in 3D....But we are thinking of trying out the 3D experience when Ice Age 3 comes on in july!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete