5.21.2009

Twin Falls Hike

On Tuesday a couple of the mom's from church took all the kids on a short, fun hike.
At .7 miles and pretty flat, it seemed like an easy enough adventure,but when it began to rain and started to get cold, Marcus refused to walk any further. I debated going on this hike being 7 months pregnant and having a 20 month old, but Cam thought I would have fun. Needless to say we were almost there when the switchbacks got steep, and one of my girlfriends had to help carry Marcus to the end. Thanks Jen!!! Overall I was pretty proud of myself- I didn't fall, Marcus did pretty great, and I wasn't out of breath!
The start
Friend Thatcher Eating on the trail
The pretty falls
I made it!
WE DID ITThe big rock he thought was cool
Marcus and girlfriend, Elizabeth
He threw rocks into the water
until his hands were red
from the cold!
Marcus wearing Mommy's jacket

1 comment:

  1. Kamaile, would you mind emailing me your parents' address? I wanted to send them a little thank you note for letting us park at their condo last week. It saved us tons of money and I really appreciate the favor. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete